It's a great site for teachers, pastors, Christian educators, mothers, fathers......We can all play a part in reducing hatred in our communities. It's how we can move closer to God's Kingdom.
This is a sample of the information you can find there:
My Way Is Not the Only Way
- Learn about different belief systems.
- Appreciate the benefits of living in a country with many different religious beliefs.
- Identify similarities and differences of different belief systems.
- What do religious traditions and beliefs say about people? What can I learn from the religious traditions and beliefs of others?
- How would our nation be different if there was only one religion?
- What connections can we make between different religions? What can we learn from the uniqueness of different belief systems?