Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Run and Read


For all of you mothers who are sustained by your books and running shoes here is a new blog you might enjoy:

Entering into the Unknown

I have never blogged. I have hardly even read other blogs. I am, in short, a complete novice! But here I go...... What do I hope to accomplish with this blog? My goal is to keep track of two passions that sustain and nourish me in my busy life as a mother of four kids ages nine and under -- running and reading. These solitary pursuits help me find my center. I have often wished that I kept a journal of the books I've read so I could look back and reflect (or at least have proof). Maybe this blog will serve as a sort of online book club with friends who share these same passions. Not so sure when I will find the time to write posts but today I choose to dive in and go for it. Every journey starts with a single step.

http://erinpelger-runandread.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment